The Canon TS5120 printer is designed to support all of your daily printing needs, whether it’s documents, tickets, images, forms etc., you can print from any of it from your devices through Wifi, Cloud Print and USB. And since the optional XL cartridges are easily available for the PIXMA TS5120, it will save you a lot of money and time by preventing frequent cartridges replacements. Even after all the functionalities and features that it offers, you can’t utilize it until you download and install the Canon TS5120 driver.
We have covered everything regarding Canon TS5120 whether it’s Canon TS5120 Setup, features or Canon TS5120 driver. So let’s begin.
Features You can Utilize Via Canon TS5120 Driver
The Canon TS5120 has a ton of features and many of them can be utilized only via Canon TS5120 Driver. Let’s look at the features that Canon TS5120 provides.
- Supports USB, WiFi and Bluetooth technology.
- Support 3 modes: Print, Scan and photocopy.
- Paper sizes supported: 4×6, 5×5, 5×7, 8×10, and letter.
- Supports fine art paper that helps in printing hi-resolution media.
- 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution of flatbed scanner.
- The Canon TS5120 takes approximately 42 seconds to produce a borderless 4×6 photo.
- 2.5 in LCD screen for configuring settings.
- Various Scan features such as auto scan mode, attach to email, multi-page PDF, scan to Canon PRINT application, etc.
- Front & Rear paper trays capable of 100 sheets.
- Supports duplex printing.
You May Also like: Canon Pixma TR7520 Review – Best for Your Home & Office?
Canon TS5120 Driver OS Compatibility – Windows
Just like the Canon TS3122 and Canon TS3322 driver, if you want to download Canon TS5120 Driver for windows then ensure if your Operating system is listed below:
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows 7 (64bit)
- Win 8 (32bit)
- Win 8 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Win Vista (32bit)
- Win Vista (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
Canon TS5120 Driver OS Compatibility for Mac
To ensure the proper functionality of your Canon TS5120 driver on your Mac, you are required to have the following OS
- Mac OS – Yosemite v10.10
- – El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS – Sierra v10.12
Canon TS5120 Printer Driver – Download and Installation in Windows
Since we got to know the features of Canon TS5120 that require the driver so let’s start the step-by-step instructions for downloading it in windows through 2 methods.
Method 1 – Via Canon’s official Website
- First, ensure to have a stable internet connection.
- Visit ij.start.cannon and provide your printer’s name and select “go”.
- Ensure if there is “windows” written on the top right side of your screen.
- Single Click on “Download” and the downloading will begin.
- Now, go to the destination of the downloaded file and launch the file
- Select “Start Setup” and wait for a while then select the country and choose “Next”.
- Then, read the license agreement and select “Yes” or “No’ accordingly.
- Proceed with selecting “Next”.
- Now, choose the USB connection method either for printing via USB or Wifi.
Method 2 – Via CD
- Firstly, make sure if your CD is appropriate for your printer.
- Next, insert the CD.
- Now, open the CD folder and launch the “setup” file.
- Thereafter, you will see the setup wizard.
- Choose the language and country/region then Tap “Next”.
- Now, read the agreement carefully and click “Yes” for further process.
- Finally, finish the installation by going through the on-display instructions.
Canon TS5120 Driver – Download and Installation in Mac
Now that we know the process for Canon Pixma TS5120 driver in windows. Let’s move to Canon TS5120 driver for Mac. You are only required to go through the following instructions:
- First, visit ij.start.cannon.
- Then, enter your Printer’s model no.
- Ensure to select your “OS” displaying on the upper right-hand side of your Mac.
- Next, hit the tab “Download”.
- Thereafter, launch the setup from the destination of your downloaded file.
- When the starting wizard appears, simply click “Next.”
- Now, enter your Mac’s login and password, then opt for “Install Helper.”
- Next, opt for “Start Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your region/country and press “Next.”
- Now, cautiously read the User agreement and license then hit “Yes”.
- Now select “USB” for the option “Select Connection Method” and then click “Next”.
- Afterwards, connect your TS5120 to your Mac via USB, and tap “Next”.
- Finally, follow the on-screen directions to complete the TS5120 driver setup.
Canon Pixma TS5120 Driver – Wireless Setup
The Wireless setup for Canon TS5120 driver is just as easy as the Canon printer TS3122. Just check the simple instructions given below:
- To begin, turn on your TS5120 printer’s “Easy Wireless Connect” feature.
- Now, switch on your printer and tap the “home button” of your Pixma panel.
- Then, Tap “Ok” after pressing the icon “wireless”
- Next, opt for “LAN Settings”.
- And “W LAN” then, “W LAN Setup”.
- Thereafter, tap on “Easy Wireless Connect” ad press “Yes” then “Ok”.
- The tab “easy wireless connect” will now be activated.
- Next, install the printer driver on either your Mac or windows.
- Follow the instructions and opt for “Wireless” in network type while installation.
- Finally, perform a test copy after the complete installation process.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are a series of FAQs for Canon TS5120 and below are some of them along with their solutions.
Q1. How do I install my Canon driver on my PC?
A- You can use the CD included with your Printer or you can visit Canon’s official website then provide your printer detail and begin downloading. After that, you need to launch the downloaded file and go through the instructions appearing on your screen.
Q2- How to reset my TS5120 printer settings?
A- To reset your TS5120 printer setting, follow some simple steps that are stated below:
- First, reach “HOME screen” and launch “setup. icon” by using arrows and hitting “Ok”.
- Then, settings will appear on display. Tap “Ok”.
- Next, on the “device settings”, hit “Ok”.
- Finally, while using the up/down arrows, try selecting the “Reset settings” then hit “Ok”.
Q3- Are there any differences between Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup and Canon TS5120 Wireless setup?
A- There are no such differences between the Canon TS3122 Wireless setup and the TS5120 wireless setup. However, there is a difference in their driver downloading method.