The Canon Printer TR8520 printing device allows for the execution of functions like scanning, printing, and faxing. The printer prints stunning photos and high-quality documents. You can follow the steps below to configure the hardware and the software of your Canon TR8520 Printer. You can also receive instructions from our technical assistance team to set up your printer.
Wireless printing and scanning on a Mac are possible using the PIXMA wireless sequence printer. This printer must connect to the Wireless Network. The below instructions show how to set up Canon tr8520 using “Easy Wireless Connect”.
Features in the TR8520 Printer
- Wireless printing is possible by connecting your smartphone, tablet, or other devices.
- The compact Wireless Office, the PIXMA Tr8520, can be used by anyone.
- With intuitive features like the LCD touchscreen with 4.3 inches.
- Memory card Slot1 (and 20-sheet ADF).
- PIXMA Tr8520 makes printing, copying scanning, and faxing fast and easy.
- Memory Capacity approximately. 250 pages
How to Set Up Canon Pixma TR8520 Wi-Fi?
The printer driver CD is required for the wireless setup of the TR8520 Printer. The driver CD can be found in the box with your printer purchase. Canon’s official website can help you download the printer drivers and set up your printer if you did not receive them.
Below is a list of steps that you need to follow in order to set up your Canon T8520 Wireless Printer.
- Turn on the printer’s power button and turn on the status light.
- Press Network Status at the printer’s Control Panel.
- Tap on the LAN setting from the Basic Network Information screen.
- To activate Wireless LAN, click on the Wireless LAN setup button.
- Tap on Easy Wireless Connect before you tap on Yes.
- Canon’s official website provides access to Canon Pixma T8520 driver downloads.
- Open the downloaded file. Follow the onscreen instructions until prompted to enter the network key.
- Tap on the SSID you want to use and enter the network password.
- Tap Next to finish the Canon Pixma Tr8520 wireless setup.
Factory Reset Canon Printer TR8520
- You can switch on your Canon TR8520 printing device by pressing the Power button. Then navigate to the menu.
- You can locate the Setup menu with the arrow icons.
- Navigate to Device Settings and click OK.
- To start the factory restart process, tap on the Reset settings option.
Wireless Communication on Canon Printer TR8520
- Confirm that the switch has been made.
- If the printer not working cleaning and printing, then you will need to align your print head, or do other processes.
- Just wait until the process is complete before starting the setting.
- On the Basic network screen, click LAN settings.
- Click on WiFi LAN.
- Click on Simple wireless connect.
- Click it.
- When the printer preparation is final, you will see the screen below.
- Proceed to the setup app screen and complete the setup.
- Click OK.
Also Read: Canon Pixma MX922 Setup
Canon Printer TR8520 USB Setup
Once the printer drivers are installed, follow these steps for the setup of your printer over USB.
- Click on Start Setup at the beginning screen.
- Click Next and select your country.
- You can read the License Agreement.
- Click Next, and select Agree/Do Not Agree to the Survey.
- Select USB Connection and click Next.
- Connect the USB cable that came with your printer package.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Click on Exit after the installation is completed successfully.
Canon Printer TR8520 Issues
Before troubleshooting Canon TR8520 printer troubles, it is important that you determine the source of the issue. It will aid you in quickly and effectively resolving your issue. Most TR8520 Printer problems can be attributed to an incorrect Canon Pixma TR8520 WLAN setup. Or, improper Canon Pixma TR8520 drivers. It is important to read the Canon Pixma TR8520 user manual carefully in order to avoid most printer-related problems.
Some Common Canon Printer TR8520 Issues
- Canon Pixma T8520 set up issues
- Canon Pixma T8520 Ink, not Print Colors
- Can’t replace Canon Pixma TR8520 ink cartridges
- Canon Pixma T8520 drivers do not work
- Can’t connect Canon Pixma TR8520 wireless
- Canon-Pixma TR8520 Wireless Printer not Responding
- Canon Pixma T8520 Wireless Printer Installation
Check Out: Canon Pixma MG2522
Canon TR8520 Printers is known for its outstanding print quality as well as innovative design. It is essential to ensure that the printing machine runs smoothly and lasts for a long time. You will have a great experience with both wired or wireless printing if you follow the PixmaTR8520 setup guide. Canon PixmaTR8520 Review online will help you make a decision on whether or not to purchase this printing machine.