The Canon PIXMA TR7520 is a versatile all-in-one printer that is literally ideal for all users. Its perfect size makes it fit into even tight spaces and its flexible connectivity features help in easy setup.
You can use it for both personal as well as professional purposes as it prints photos fast and suitable printer for both home and small business use.
No doubt, this feature-rich printer can even print from your SD card making it an ideal option for those looking for a compact printing machine.
Not only this, the excellent Canon Pixma TR7520 gives you compatibility with the Pixma cloud link, enabling users to get their files instantly from social networking, storage, and photo-sharing websites.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Review
Let’s learn more of its features including pros and cons, prices, compatibility in this Canon Pixma TR7520 Review. It will help you get a transparent picture of the product.
Mobile-Printing and Connectivity Features. With the capacity of printing 200 sheets at a time, it also offers users to connect it directly via USB and any wireless network for better accessibility.
Solid Speed. The TR7520 prints 13.4 pages per minute on average (Word) including PDF, Excel files, and PowerPoint. These scores match many high-priced printers.
Strong Output Quality. Canon Pixma 7520 utilizes 6 ink tanks that include black inks (dye- and pigment-based) making it excellent for text and photo printing. Also, it excels in magenta, cyan, yellow, and photo blue.
All-in-one Home and Office Solution. This one solution is best for both home and your small office as it offers excellent output quality along with good paper capacity and solid speed.
Auto Document Feeder. It features an auto document feeder, user-friendly features, an impressive LCD touch screen display, an enhanced look, and a lot more.
Instructions for Canon TR7520 Printer Setup
The Canon Pixma TR7520 can be considered a great printer for improving efficiency at home or in business. This is because it comes with a lot of advanced printing functions.
Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, all these tasks have become super easy for users. Furthermore, the setup procedure of Canon Pixma TR7520 is very straightforward. Let’s check the instructions.
First Note: You can set up the Canon Pixma TR7520 via CD or its official site.
Second Note: You get the option of deciding to use your printer through a LAN connection or a USB connection.
Third Note: While using your printer on a LAN connection, the TR7520 setup is needed. If the setup is incomplete, just follow these steps for finishing up the process.
- Firstly, turn “ON” your printer by hitting the power button.
- Open any preferred web browser.
- Type up Ij.start.cannon in the search bar.
- After that, you will see the official webpage.
- Now, you have to select the particular device for setup.
- Choose Canon PIXMA TR7520 from the list or type the model name manually.
You can conclude the setup procedure by the following steps:
- Connecting it to your Mobile phone, Tablet, or Computer.
- Making Fax Ready
Alternative 1: Using a Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer to Connect
- For this, click on “Download” first.
- Thereafter, the “.exe” downloaded file will start.
- Further, when the above step is completed, access the “.exe” file.
- Select your preferred “Language”.
- Press “Next” now.
- Once done, select a printer connection way.
- Note: You will view two alternatives: “USB Connection” and “Wireless LAN Connection”.
- Thereafter, users have to select the preferred option.
- For finishing the process, obey the on-screen commands.
- Note: Make sure, the printer is “ON” during the entire setup process.
Alternative 2: Making Fax Ready
If you consider the fax ready option, then follow these steps:
- Choose the phone line setting.
- Once done, select between “Easy Setup” /“Various Settings” by determining how you need to receive faxes.
- Now, select “Start”.
- Thereafter, complete the procedure by following the prompts.
Pros and Cons of Canon PIXMA TR7520
Every product has its own sets of merits and demerits. And the same is with the TR7520 printer. Since we have already discussed its features and other aspects, let’s make it short.
|Good photo quality.||Slow printing in black/ color documents.|
|Excellent text quality.||Poor black page yield.|
|Above-par graphics.||No duplex scanning.|
Some Last Words
The Canon Pixma TR7520 is truly one solution for users demanding solid speed, good photo quality, and excellent text. You might find it a little costly, but still, it’s worth the features you get.
Also, its setup procedure is so straightforward that even a newbie can install it without difficulty. So keeping these facts in your mind, you can make a wise decision about the product.