The Canon Pixma TR4522 is a wireless, all-in-one printer having various features such as fax, scan, copy, duplex printing, WiFi connectivity, ADF, and many more boost productivity in offices. It is considered an office printer due to its multi-functions and compact design that can be placed anywhere easily. However, it is equally beneficial for homes too. But to fully utilize its superior features, you have to go through the Canon Pixma TR4522 Driver Download.
Downloading and installing it is possible in several ways. And for your convenience, we have prepared a set of guidelines to help you download and install them trouble-free. So, let’s begin.
Features of Canon Pixma TR4522 Accessible Via its Driver
Below is the list of Canon features from which some are accessible through the Canon Pixma TR4522 Driver Download.
- Scan, fax, photocopy, and Wireless print.
- Canon PRINT application, PhotoPrint Editor Software, AirPrint, etc.
- Borderless Printing, Google Cloud Print, message in Print, Template Print, Greeting Cards print.
- Max resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi on the scan.
- The Front Paper tray supports 100 Sheets of plain paper and 20 sheets of 4×6 and 10 sheets of 5×7.
- Supports Print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Dot Matrix LCD
- Auto On/Off with Document Removal Reminder.
- Quiet mode and includes duplex printing.
OS Compatibility for Canon Pixma TR4522 Driver Download – Windows
The Canon Pixma TR4522 Driver download supports the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 10 (32bit), (64bit)
- Win 8.1 (32bit), (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit), (64bit)
OS Compatibility for Canon TR4522 Driver Download – Mac
The Canon TR4522 Driver download is compatible with the following Mac os versions
- Mac OS Catalina 10.15
- – Mojave 10.14
- – High Sierra 10.13
- – Sierra v10.12
- – El Capitan v10.11
- – Yosemite v10.10
Canon TR4522 Driver Download and Setup – Windows
Now that we know the compatibility and features that can be utilized via Canon Pixma TR4522 Driver Download.
Let’s learn how to setup canon pixma printer and the procedure of downloading it.
You can use two methods for downloading the driver.
Method 1 – Downloading Driver by Canon’s Official Website
- First, connect to stable internet.
- Then, visit Canon Website and search for your printer.
- Go to Drivers & Downloads.
- Select your OS.
- Click “Select”.
- Next, tap “Download” to begin the downloading.
- Afterward, reach the download folder then run the setup file
- Now, choose “Start Setup” and select your region/country, and hit “Next”.
- Cautiously read the agreement and select “Yes” for further steps.
- Then, tap “Next”.
- Finally, decide the USB connection for printing through WiFi or USB.
Method 2 – Installing Driver Via CD
- First, ensure if the Printer’s CD is appropriate.
- Afterward, insert the CD.
- Go to the CD folder and run the “setup”.
- Next, the setup wizard will appear.
- Thereafter, select your language along with region/country and hit “Next”.
- Read the User agreement cautiously then tap “Yes”.
- Lastly, obey the instructions and finish the installation.
Canon TR4522 Driver – Download and Setup – Mac
After the driver installation for windows, now let’s start with the process of driver download and set up for Mac. Below are some basic guidelines that are required to follow
- First, reach Canon’s Website.
- Next, search your printer.
- Make sure to confirm the “OS” on the top-right side of your system.
- Afterward, click “Download”.
- Run the file from the downloaded destination.
- Now, tap “Next” on starting the wizard.
- The next step is to log in with your Mac’s username and password, and then to choose “Install Helper.”
- Thereafter, hit “Start Setup”.
- Then, select country/region and hit “Next.”
- Next, read the agreement carefully and tap “Yes”.
- Opt for “USB” when prompting for “Select Connection Method” then click “Next”.
- Now, use the USB to connect your TR4522 to your Mac then hit “Next”.
- Lastly, follow all the instructions appearing on your Mac for your TSR4522 driver setup.
You May Also Like: Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup – Quick and Easy Setup Process
Canon Pixma TR4522 Driver – Wireless Setup
Below are some basic guidelines to learn how to setup Canon Pixma Printer wirelessly.
- Firstly, Press the button “setting” that is above number “2”.
- Then, on the setup menu, hit “Ok” on wifi setup > Manual connect.
- Now it will search the WiFi network, choose yours.
- Next, tap “Ok”.
- Afterward, use the star “*” button to use the printer’s number pad as alphabets or to switch into lowercase letters.
- Enter the password of your network and wait for the connection.
- Finally, use “Ok” to finish the wireless setup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1- How To Connect Canon Pixma TR4522 to The System?
- Firstly, ensure to turn the printer ON.
- Then, connect the particular USB cable inside a port on your system.
- Next, ensure to establish a good interface.
- Now, download and install the driver
- Finally, set up your printer.
Q2- How To Install Canon Printer Driver on The System?
- First, put the CD of printer driver software inside the drive “CD-ROM”.
- Then, tap twice on “My Computer”.
- Now click the “CD-ROM” icon.
- Next, tap twice on: [UFRII] or [PCL] -> [uk_eng].
- Now, hit twice on [Setup.exe] to begin with the installation procedure.
Q3- How To Reinstall Canon Printer Driver?
- First, visit the page – “Canon Support”.
- Then, write the product name in the specific search box.
- After the product shows up, Choose “Go” > “Drivers & Downloads” > “Pick the Driver(s)” > then “Download”.
- Now, access every file after downloading the drivers.
Q4- How to Connect The Canon Pixma TR4522 Printer to Chromebook?
- Firstly, at the right, choose the time.
- Click “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced”.
- Now, inside “Print and scan,” choose Printers.
- Thereafter inside “Available Printers”, select “Save” just beside your printer.
- Finally, confirm that your printer is appearing under “Saved printers” at the top.
Q5- Can I download Canon Driver without CD?
For Downloading Canon Printer Driver on Windows or Mac without CD, users need to go through the guidelines below:
- First, visit Canon’s website.
- Next, locate your printer.
- Tap on the “download” icon.
- Now, run the file.
- Finally, go via on-screen instructions.